Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Adventures as Husband & Wife

Hello everyone! It has been just about forever since our last post... I can't believe it's been about six months. There has been so much chaotic goodness that has happened in both our lives so I'll try to keep all the gushing down to a minimum.

As most of you know, Tyler & I got married!! It was such an insane day full of so many emotions. Maybe one day I'll share all the hectic events that happened/didn't happen on our wedding day.. that will be an entertaining post. So far we have had a somewhat quiet couple months of marriage and to be honest, it does not feel any different being married.. maybe when I settle into my new last name I'll start feeling different? Maybe not. :) The important thing is that we are happy and enjoying being newlyweds.

On to other exciting news, I also graduated college. It was such a wonderful day. I actually said the words, "I'm going to miss school... a lot" yesterday. HA! Miss school?! Who would have thought. But, I am truly missing some amazing people that I left behind when I moved back home. Ah. Distance sucks. 

Is that enough exciting news for you guys? I hope not because I have yet to share the most exciting news of all...ready?!

There is a bun in the oven baking up a storm right now. That's right... we are expecting!

This has been one of the biggest dreams come true for us. I feel like we have been talking about little one's since we started dating.. (we are crazy, I'm aware) and always knew that we would want to "start trying" (I really hate that term.. but whatever) once we got married. We didn't think it would happen so quickly, but we are more than thrilled that it did. I cannot even begin to explain the love I feel for that little one growing inside of me right now. My heart is overflowing.

Okay, I promised no gushing, but seriously?! That's kind of impossible for me. I guess I'll blame it on my pregnancy hormones.

 I will leave you guys with a ton of amazing pictures of all the awesomeness that has taken place in the past six months. Unfortunately, there aren't too many pictures of our big day since we are still waiting to get those pictures back (the wait is almost over! hurray!).



1 comment:

  1. So happy for both of you,your dreams are coming true,congrats:)

    ReplyDelete