Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wedding Registry Excitement!

Hello friends and family, I hope you are all enjoying the week so far!
As for me and Tyler, we are extremely busy with work and school
however, this weekend we were able to finally finish registering for our wedding!

Doesn't he look like Michael C. Hall as Dexter in this picture..?
Maybe it's the creepy face and knife, I don't know.... ;]


Of course I'm scanning cupcake tins....

We registered at of course, Target. And Bed, Bath, & Beyond. 

You can view both of our registries here:
 Target Registry & Bed, Bath, and Beyond Registry.

I think registering has been Tyler's favorite part of all this wedding planning so far. Not just picking out gifts for our loved ones to get us,
but walking around and getting ideas of what our future home will be like.
It's so exciting, and I think it's safe to say that registering has been one of my favorite parts as well.

Other than registering, Tyler and I have been enjoying cool weather by baking, cooking and glorious cups of espresso. Here are a few pictures to leave you with.






No comments:

Post a Comment